Saturday, August 24, 2024

REVIEW: The Earl & the Fairy (manga, vol. 2) story & art by Ayuko, original concept by Mizue Tani, translated by John Werry

The Earl & the Fairy is a fantasy romance series based on a Japanese light novel series. I bought my copy of this volume used.

Review:

Lydia travels with Edgar to his holdings near Ireland in order to find the sword and Merrow Star he's been seeking. However, Lydia still doesn't know if she can trust Edgar and now, via Huxley, her father is also in danger.

It's been ages since I last saw it, but I think the events of this volume are where the anime ended.

Meh, this was okay. Nothing about this particular volume really stood out to me. I did kind of like Nico - grumpy, put-upon, and trying to keep Lydia alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment