Monday, September 6, 2010

Label list experimentation

I've been trying to figure out a way to deal with my enormous list of labels. Lacking a feature that allows for collapsing and expanding alphabetical ranges, the best I can come up with is separating things out according to higher-level categories. I started that, a little, with the "Type and Format" section on the right. I haven't decided yet how much trouble it would be to do it this way, though, since, as far as I know, I'd have to manually go in to my Design area in Blogger and set up which labels do or don't display anytime I post anything with new labels. That doesn't exactly sound appealing. Well, I'll see how it goes, and maybe I'll finish what I started and remove the Type and Format labels from the main listing and give Titles and Authors their own separate lists. Or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment