Sunday, November 16, 2008

Upcoming conference, fighting off a cold

Amazingly enough, I managed to write just enough posts to get myself through the conference without any breaks in this blog's posting frequency. I can't guarantee anything after that, though - I've managed to catch a cold, and I'm just crossing my fingers that I'll be healthy enough to get through the conference. If I can't manage to get some sleep tonight, I might find myself taking my very first sick day at work tomorrow... At the moment, I can't breathe through my nose, I'm tired all the time, and my appetite is gone (today I've eaten chocolate, popcorn, and canned pears - yum!). On the plus side, my throat is less sore than it was, and my coughing seems to have gotten a little looser.

Anyway, look forward to the next few days of posts. I've still got slightly over forty drafts waiting to be finished - unfortunately, I've exhausted all the ones that could be finished quickly and easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment