Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I read so slow...

I can't believe how slowly I read anymore. I've got tons of books waiting to be read, and Pride and Prejudice and Zombies is taking me way too long - hopefully I'll finish it before its due date. I need to re-read the original sometime - I can't remember how things originally went with Charlotte Lucas, and what she could possibly have done to deserve the horrors inflicted upon her in Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. I'm almost halfway through the book, and it won't be long before the poor thing is munching on brains. However, I'm thoroughly amused at how much sillier Mrs. Bennet seems in a world where survival should really be more important than marriage.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it frustrating to read slowly? Uh! I read like 2 or 3 books a month, but if I was reading P & P again, that would be maybe the whole month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a slow reader, too. I've been trying to make up for it by staying up late, which actually causes more pain than progress.

    ReplyDelete