Monday, January 12, 2009

Good for now

Well, I'm set on this blog, at least until after the due date for my web links and databases pages (the databases page has been turned in, but I'm still picking at the web links page like it's some kind of horrible scab). I'm keeping up a semblance of happy energy with the help of a Maaya Sakamoto singles collection. My music collection has been slim ever since half of it mysteriously disappeared (my money, if I had any, would be on the maintenance man), and the fact that over half of the radio stations I get feature country music doesn't help any. Is it any wonder I entertain myself with muffin-making?

(Successful recipes so far: Chocolate Cream, Sausage, Sausage Cheese, Rye, Parmesan Herb, and Cinnamon. Unsuccessful recipes so far: Chocolate Sugar-free and Vanilla Sugar-free. I blame the unsuccessful recipes on the lack of sugar and possible typos - the Vanilla Sugar-free refers to oil in its instructions, but it lists no oil among its ingredients. At least the Chocolate Sugar-free muffins were edible enough on their own, although they were better when dipped in tea. The Vanilla Sugar-free is disgusting without a dollop of hot fudge sauce, which sort of defeats the whole sugar-free aspect.)

No comments:

Post a Comment