Sunday, June 28, 2009

Earl and Fairy, Library War, oh my

Never mind that I've got hours and hours of unwatched anime stacked and waiting for me. Never mind all the great stuff being streamed on FUNimation's Youtube channel, Hulu, and Joost. I've been watching unlicensed, fansubbed stuff on Youtube. First, it was Earl and Fairy, which I'll probably be writing a post about soon (I think I'm just going to give up and write about this stuff, even though it's not yet licensed...). I had lots of fun with that one - brain candy, with light romance and action. Now I'm watching Library War. Does it bother you when people try to get books banned? Have you ever been horrified by the discovery that someone has ripped or cut a page out of a book? Then I'd say, give this one a try. I've only seen one episode so far, so I don't know yet if it'll be something that'll grab me for the full 12 episodes, but I have to admit that I love the idea behind the show. Go Library Defense Force!

And yes, the time stamp on this post is correct. I don't sleep much. ::sigh::

2 comments:

  1. Library War was great. It is too bad we're not likely to see the Library War light novels or manga over here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ::sigh:: Yes, and, while I'm usually successful at finding ways to watch fansubbed anime, I'm not so successful at hunting down scanlations. I've never seen fan translations of light novels, either. Even though the few light novels I've read haven't been particularly good (I'm not sure if it's the translations or the original writing that was bad), it's still nice to have the option of reading that stuff.

    ReplyDelete