Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year

It's now 2018 where I am - happy new year! My "best" and "worst" posts for 2017 will probably be very late this year, as I'm still working my way through the backlog of reviews I'd hoped to get through before 2018.

My cat is still sick, but also still mostly the same. Her behavior is normal (I have no clue how she still manages to have any energy), and she seems to be decently hydrated. She ate quite a bit more today than she had in the past four days, but far less than she should have. Maybe 1/4 cup of food instead of 1/12? And unfortunately she threw some of it up, so it may have ended up being 1/12 cup anyway. Crossing my fingers that she eats a bit more while I'm sleeping. I'm still force feeding her baby food with Nutri-Cal mixed into it, and still hoping that she'll finally start eating on her own without throwing any of it up. We'll be seeing the vet on Tuesday, whether her eating picks up or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment