Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Well that's kind of odd

I just took a look at my visits in Statcounter for the first time in days. I had something odd happen on Saturday. If I'm reading this right, someone visited 109 posts in this blog over the course of 8 or 9 hours. I suppose it could've been a very dedicated new reader with strong eyes, no concern for carpal tunnel, and way too much time on their hands, but I'm not that optimistic. Now I'm kind of wondering if I'll one day stumble across a cloned version of this blog, or at least many copies of its posts. Pretty pathetic, if that's the case - I try to catch grammatical and spelling errors, but, beyond that, my writing isn't exactly stellar. I used to at least try to limit the length of my posts - now I just write whatever I feel like, in however much detail I feel like.

No comments:

Post a Comment