Saturday, January 7, 2017

Best of 2016

I separated out rewatches, rereads, and relistens because otherwise the lists probably would have been heavily weighted towards those.

I relied heavily on my LibraryThing ratings data to come up with these lists, although that doesn't mean that everything with a high rating got listed.

Best Books:
Honorable Mentions:
Rereads I'd Recommend:
Best Shorter Works (Novellas and Short Stories):
Best Graphic Novels (Manga, etc.):

A series is listed if one or more volumes got 4.5 or 5 stars. This may not mean that I think the whole series is that good, but I'm listing them by series anyway, because I am lazy.
Best Audiobooks:
Honorable Mention:
  • The Fold by Peter Clines, read by Ray Porter - I never got around to reviewing this one. I didn't think it was as good as its sequel, 14, but I still enjoyed it.
Relistens I'd Recommend:
Best Movies:
Best TV Series: 
Honorable Mention:
Rewatches I'd Recommend:

No comments:

Post a Comment