Sunday, November 20, 2016

Vacation reading summary

I didn't get through as many books during my vacation as I had during past vacations, but I knew in advance that that was probably going to happen. I still took notes on everything, though, so here's what I should hopefully be posting about soon:
  • Alice in the Country of Clover: The March Hare's Revolution (one-shot)
  • Alice in the Country of Clover: Twin Lovers (one-shot)
  • Attack on Titan: Junior High (vol. 1)
  • Chi's Sweet Home (vol. 12 - Finished!) 
  • Haven't You Heard? I'm Sakamoto (vol. 1)
  • Kobato (vol. 6 - Finished!)
  • Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun (vols. 1-3)
  • Natsume's Book of Friends (vols. 9-10)
  • A Silent Voice (vols. 3-7 - Finished!)
  • Skip Beat! (vols. 35-36)
That makes 18 volumes total, with 3 series finished up. Skip Beat!, Natsume's Book of Friends, and Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun were the best of the bunch. The worst was probably Attack on Titan: Junior High and Haven't You Heard? I'm Sakamoto.

Manga wasn't the only thing I read. I also got through a few pages of Helen S. Wright's A Matter of Oaths and all of M.C.A. Hogarth's Mindtouch. I think I can safely say that Mindtouch has achieved the status of "comfort read" for me, although I still wish that Hogarth had ended it at a different point.

No comments:

Post a Comment