Friday, January 1, 2016

Best of 2015

As far as the stuff I read goes, my "best" lists include things I gave 5 and 4.5 stars to, although I'll include some lower starred honorable mentions that, for one reason or another, I still feel good about.

As far as the stuff I watched goes, my "best" lists will be based on gut feeling. Like I said in my "2015 in numbers" post, I barely kept any stats. I hope to change that in 2016.

Best Books:
Honorable Mention:
Best Shorter Works (Novellas and Short Stories)
Honorable Mention:
Best Graphic Novels (Manga, etc.):

A series is listed if one or more volumes got 4.5 or 5 stars. This may not mean that I think the whole series is that good, but I'm listing them by series anyway, because I am lazy. It actually worked out pretty well - the only one on the list I feel iffy about is Circus and Liar's Game.
Honorable Mentions:
Best Audiobooks:
Honorable Mentions:
Best Movies:
Honorable Mentions:
Best TV Series:
Honorable Mentions:

No comments:

Post a Comment