Tuesday, September 9, 2014

On sale for $0.99: Earthrise by M.C.A. Hogarth

I have no idea how long this sale is going to last, so if the book appeals to you at all, I'd snatch it up today. If you missed my review, you can find it here.

For those with Kindles, here's a link to the book on Amazon.

For those with Nooks and other devices that need EPUBs, here's a link to Barnes & Noble. The file should be DRM-free, but I can't guarantee it. If the book isn't DRM-free, I'd try emailing the author and asking her about it, because she has said that all her books from all vendors should be DRM-free.

Sadly, M.C.A. Hogarth no longer sells her stuff on Smashwords. I wish she hadn't done that - it's so much easier to shop there than on the B&N site, and it's easier to tell what you're getting.

No comments:

Post a Comment