Monday, August 6, 2012

Well, this looks awesome

Over at Snug Nugget, you can get a pay-what-you-want, DRM-free 5-e-book bundle. A portion (14.3%) of whatever you choose to pay for the bundle goes to Book Aid International.

The books in the bundle:
  • Intrigue in Italics by Gayle Wigglesworth - A mystery starring a "librarian-turned-travel-bookstore-owner." I'm not familiar with this author, but that's enough to make the book sound attractive to me.
  • Mankind's Worst Fear by David L. Erickson - I'm not familiar with this author, either. This one's a science fiction novel.
  • Smilodon by Alan Nayes - A thriller/suspense novel in which an expert animal tracker comes across a smilodon. A prehistoric cat prowling around contemporary human beings. Depending on how that's explained, it could be fun.
  • The Plight of Angels by Ian Hodge - This is listed as being epic fantasy. Again, another author I'm not familiar with.
  • Wistril Compleat by Frank Tuttle - I've reviewed a couple of Frank Tuttle's works. I enjoyed them both, so I'm excited this is part of the bundle.
[Learned about via Dear Author]

No comments:

Post a Comment