Saturday, October 17, 2009

Yet another used bookstore!

I just went to another used bookstore, while on a birthday shopping and exploration trip with my mom. The best part about this one is that it's only 45 minutes away (as opposed to 2 hours). The books are also a tiny bit cheaper than the ones in the stores I went to in the Big City (unless you count their Clearance sections - those books were insanely cheap). Unfortunately, the organization of the books is nearly nil. They're arranged by the first letter of the author's last name, so, for instance, there might be 10 books by Nora Roberts, but they could be all spread out in the "R" shelves. It made me itch to alphabetize. There is no arrangement by genre, but it's mostly just romance anyway, with a smattering of mysteries and thrillers. Oh, and also, the store shelves its books two deep in some areas, so you have to pull books off to see the ones behind them.

Despite all of that, I'm thrilled to have found another source of cheap-o used books. What I really need now is more book shelves...

No comments:

Post a Comment