Thursday, October 8, 2009

I think my inner teenage girl is a masochist...

...or maybe just insane.

It's a bit embarrassing to admit this, but I just got hooked on a show called Shugo Chara! - in just a few short years, I will be 30, and yet my viewing tastes still resemble those of a teenage girl. Gah. The "masochist" comment comes from the realization that, if you count both the original show and the sequels, I can look forward to more than 100 episodes. That's not necessarily a bad thing, but, if I get too hooked, I'll end up watching multiple episodes a day and damaging my brain. Since my inner teenage girl and I must share that brain, it's a little annoying. I got over my addiction to Naruto and Bleach, and now there's this. Bad inner teenage girl, bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment