Sunday, April 19, 2009

The end is near...

Well, not really, but it's going to be a little more difficult to keep this blog going at the pace I've set for myself. I'm down to only one usable draft and I've currently got nothing scheduled to be posted tomorrow. I'm sure tomorrow will work out fine, but it's later posts that could be a problem. I guess it's time to finally blog about all that manga stacked by my bookcase (I recently bought more shelves to take care of my anime overflow, but I have yet to do the same for my print overflow).

Oh, and on an unrelated note, I've started watching fansubbed episodes of Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler), a show which began airing October 2008 in Japan. I'm only two episodes into it so far - at this point, it doesn't look like the most original show (it's child's play to come up with a list of similar anime and manga). That's ok - I'm still enjoying it. Sebastian is a lot of fun, I love the humor, and I'm perfectly willing to sit back and see how the supernatural storyline unfolds. Also, I really like the first ending theme ("I'm Alive!" by BECCA).

No comments:

Post a Comment